Video Doorbell Wifi 720P IR Night Door Peephole Camera Photo/Video Recording Digital Door Camera
- Answer the door wherever you are - see, hear and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone and tablet PC
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your CALL button of Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video
- Protect your home – day or night – with infrared night vision
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Check-in on your property at any time, and get streaming video and audio with Live View
- Set up your Doorbell in minutes with the included tool kit and installation guide
- Material: ABS Plastic
- 120-degree wide viewing angle, 2 million pixels, with infrared night vision
- Infrared sensor lights: 2 LEDs
IR-CUT, automatically switching filters based on light intensity to
improve the video image quality, whether day or night
our APP to receive alarm message and watch over your home in HD
streaming video with Live View any time, and speak with visitors on your
motion sensors, support automatically push alarm message to your phone
when motion objects is detected(PS: motion detection is closed by
default, you can open it in wifidoorbell APP)
- Unlock function: Open the purchased electric lock from your smartphones and Tablet PC
function: 1 WIFI Doorbell can connect more than 100 cellphones, each
cellphone can connect more than 200 doorbells at the same time
- Two-way intercom, hands-free
- Versatile compatibility: works with IOS and Android devices, Wi-Fi connectivity-2.4 GHz
- It comes with a indoor wireless RF music chime, when visitors press call button, the chime and phone both receive calling
- Wireless RF chime power source: AC 80-260V
- Easy installation by yourself with the included installation kit and guide in the package
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Silver
- 1/4'' CMOS, F=3.6mm
- Pixels: 2 millions
- Viewing angle: 120 degree
- Power Adapter plug: US, EU, UK, AU
- Power source: AC100-240V~ 50/60Hz, convert to 5V/1A or 5V/2A by power adapter to input to doorbell
- IP Level: IP55
- Installation: Wall mounted
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Dimension(WxHxD)= 160x69x52.5 mm
- 1 x WIFI Video Doorbell
- 1 x Wireless RF Indoor Chime
- 1 x Power Adapter (EU Plug/US Plug)
- 1 x Connection Cable
- 1 x Installation kit
- 1 x User Manual
Frequently Asked Question：
Is this doorbell battery-powered?
No, its power supply is AC100-240V~50/60Hz.
What’s the maximum distance that the doorbell can be away from the router?
distance is based on the coverage, strength and quality of your Wi-Fi
signal. There is an easy way to find out: Put your cellphone at the
installation position, if your cellphone Wi-Fi signal is full, and plays
HD online video fluently, then this position is a suitable position;
otherwise, please move the doorbell to another mounting position.
Question: What should I do if App let me waiting all the time during WIFI match?
close the App completely, log in again and restart WIFI match. If you
are using android phone, you can also click back button of your
cellphone, and then restart WIFI match.
Question: What should I do if WIFI match still fail after several attempts?
Answer: Please restore factory setting.
Keep the doorbell power-on,
press CALL Button, or insert a needle into Reset Hole to press down for
more than 5 seconds and then loosen, a few seconds later, the indicator
light will turn to red. Wait a moment, when the indicator light flashes
red and the doorbell makes a sound of “Wait to be configured”, open App
to set up the doorbell to connect to Wi-Fi.
Question: Why my iPhone didn’t receive push message after all setting is done?
time to open App after installation, your iPhone may pop up a prompt:
“WIFIdoorbell” Would Like to Send You Notifications. Please choose and
click “Allow”. If you click “Don’t Allow”, your iPhone will not receive
the alarm message from doorbell. Please configure it in Settings if you
click “Don’t Allow” by accident;
adding device successfully, please wait 1~2 minutes for the first use.
Because the doorbell need about 90 seconds to register at Apple Server
for push service, if you press “CALL” button during this period, your
iPhone will not receive the push message from doorbell. Don’t worry,
this situation only happens once at the first use. 2 minutes later, your
iPhone is able to receive push message from doorbell in real time.
Question: Why the App sometimes log out automatically in my android phone?
of the characteristic of Android System, all the Apps will be shut down
if unused for a period of time. Please enable App “Auto Run” and “Keep
Running in Background”, and add the App into “White List” in Settings of
your Android phone to reduce the frequency of App log out. Not all of
Android phones have above three setting options, some phones may only
have one or two options, or other similar function in different names.
Anyway, enable all these options if they are available in Settings of